click here for fz1oa web site home page
register a new account, it's free!
email the fz1oa webmasters
read the fz1oa guidelines
read the fz1oa policy
open pat's fz1 site in a new window
open iowaz fz1 site in a new window
technical tips

Go Back   FZ1OA Message Board > FZ1 & Fazer Owners Association > General Motorcycle Discussion

Old 04-23-2020, 03:02 PM   #2881
Dicko
Way more sport than tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmyfz1 View Post
Hopefully they will give us paying customers a free ride next year.
I queried them on what we get this year seeing as though they've opened it up to everyone for free now. I got a brush off effectively. One of my friends complained so much they gave him a refund. His argument was he would be much better off paying for the thee subscription per month now when the racing starts, and he is right! he will re-subscribe next year hopefully when it is back to normal. I will let it go a little longer and send them another email.
Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain
Dicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 08:31 AM   #2882
ralphcor

Andrea Dovizioso: Undaunted
Defying the odds
Follow Italy’s Andrea Dovizioso through a challenging season – one that saw him defy injury and his critics to win races and finish runner-up in the MotoGP™ world championship.

https://www.redbull.com/int-en/films...undaunted-film
Old 04-24-2020, 09:42 AM   #2883
killer5280

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphcor View Post
Andrea Dovizioso: Undaunted
Defying the odds
Follow Italy’s Andrea Dovizioso through a challenging season – one that saw him defy injury and his critics to win races and finish runner-up in the MotoGP™ world championship.

https://www.redbull.com/int-en/films...undaunted-film
I posted a link to that yesterday along with this one.
Both worth watching.

Marquez Unlimited
Marc Márquez's journey to his eighth world title

After undergoing major surgery and rehabilitation between seasons, Marc Márquez returned for the 2019 MotoGP™ season determined to claim back-to-back victories.
https://www.redbull.com/int-en/films...arquez-film-en
Old 04-24-2020, 10:49 AM   #2884
ralphcor

Nice, I didn't see the MM one, thanks
Old 04-24-2020, 06:42 PM   #2885
killer5280

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphcor View Post
Nice, I didn't see the MM one, thanks
At least a little something for our MotoGP fix.
Old 05-28-2020, 10:28 AM   #2886
fz1azul
Post Whore in Training

Wonder if he'll call it quits.

https://www.gpone.com/en/2020/05/28/...to-accept.html
Old 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM   #2887
Dicko
Way more sport than tourer

Miller signed for Ducati Factory for 2021. That was well earned!
Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain
Dicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 11:12 AM   #2888
ralphcor

and some rumors Ducati might not resign Dovi ? ! - first they blew it with Lorenzo, now this
Old 05-29-2020, 06:18 PM   #2889
Drew
Mighty Tonka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz1azul View Post
It would be weird not having MotoGP without Rossi. Love him or hate him, he's a larger than life character that brought much to the sport. I would like to see him win at least one race before he goes, but the up and coming youngun's are some stiff competition. Petronas Yamaha and Suzuki were looking especially good,

If this was a normal season, I don't think Marquez would be doing that well with his gimpy shoulder and a Honda that wasn't very good in testing. But with the few extra months of healing, who knows now?

Now the British and Australian GP have been cancelled. It just keep getting worse.
Old 09-20-2020, 11:28 AM   #2890
Drew
Mighty Tonka!

Crazy season so far. 6 different winners past 6 races! Only 4 points separating the top 4 riders. What a crash fest today at San Marino.
Old 09-20-2020, 11:50 AM   #2891
WileECoyote
ACME Test Subject

Location: Bridgeville PA, its not Ten Cee but okay for now......
Anybody watch on NBCsn? Pre race with B Boz? Sportin some gray hair and a decent attitude? Man, changes huh? I was pleasantly suprised by his commentary and insight. Good on him.
The race? Bags leads for most of it and then........ VR out early after the off. And for the likes of me, was this 2 weeks at Simoncelli? One called Misano and last week San Marino?

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700
WileECoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 06:39 PM   #2892
Cougar
Nerd Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileECoyote View Post
Anybody watch on NBCsn? Pre race with B Boz? Sportin some gray hair and a decent attitude? Man, changes huh? I was pleasantly suprised by his commentary and insight. Good on him.
The race? Bags leads for most of it and then........ VR out early after the off. And for the likes of me, was this 2 weeks at Simoncelli? One called Misano and last week San Marino?
Yes it is my friend. You ain't crazy. Ummm...maybe...
'06, Ivan's ECU Flash, PCIII, Scorpion Can, Airbox Mod, Wire Re-route, 16T, Speedohealer, Ivan's AIS Kit, Cat Skinned, Flies Swatted, EXUP Gone, Lower Fairings, EvoTech Fender Eliminator, Givi V35's and Top Box, SW-Motech Racks, FZ-6 Footpeg Rubber, Blind Spot's Fuel Line, Fren Tubo Brake Lines & Pazzo Levers, Luke's Seat Latch Mod, R1 Shock & Satan's Adapter, Duken4evr Fork Oil, R6 Throttle, CD Screen

Cougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 07:31 PM   #2893
isleoman

This weeks visual production (camera clarity) was much better than last weeks. Don't know if last weeks problem was just with my provider (Verison)
isleoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 05:58 PM   #2894
isleoman

Not breaking news but Rossi has had a positive Covid 19 test. I've always been a Rossi fan however, I don't think the Covid will have much impact on a lack luster season.
isleoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   FZ1OA Message Board > FZ1 & Fazer Owners Association > General Motorcycle Discussion